Monday, October 19, 2009

EBDQ more sneakys....

I've been working hard at this but it keeps wanting a little bit more here and a little bit more there - did I mention it has a life of its own?!!

Two sneak peaks - one from each of the quilts. Still not sure which one is the keeper and which is the giver but either way I'm having fun and so glad I get one for me.


Still need to layer and quilt, embellish (just about collected all the bits) bind and label. So far I've completed fabric selection, some basic but slightly tricky piecing, lots of vliesofixing, lots of raw edge applique, lots of tying off threads and slightly more hand embroidery than I'd originally intended.
Quilting should get done today if my machine agrees with me. I've changed my mind on backing fabric for both at least three times and still undecided on the binding.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Clever girl! I love both of them :)

Suze said...

Looks good bec! Pretty clever.

MetricQuilter said...

Gorgeous Quilt Bec. I love your work. I would like to do a quilt swap with you, but I think I need to catch up / clear all my UFO's first. It has all got a bit out of control!
Sarah.