Thursday, November 5, 2009

DQS Posted - final sneek peek...

After struggling to get this done due to a never-ending dose of awful, horrible, energy-sapping flu, my doll quilt finally got posted this week.

Here it is wrapped and ready to go!


As my partner won't be able to open it until Monday, here is a final sneek peek to tease her until then.



Version number two, my keeper-quilt has gone on the back-burner as I simply haven't had the energy to finish two. Also, I had sewed down most of the binding before remembering that I needed to add the hanging sleeve. At least it made the decision on which to keep and which to give a bit easier.

I learned a lot making these, and had a few minor disasters. I'm happy with the finished one and hope my partner and her family have some fun with it.

2 comments:

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Oh wow. Looks fantastic Bec. You did a great job. Your swap partner will love it. Hope you feel better soon.

Austysmum said...

Looks fabulous - can't wait to see the big reveal!