Sunday, October 21, 2012
Breaking the creative drought
I spent last weekend sorting all my uni stuff and arranging my lesson plans and resources. I threw out mountains of stuff and actually managed to totally clear the surface of the desk - the first time I've seen it it a very long time. The shelves are sorted, folders labeled and I finally have a tidy space to play in again.
So, I spent today messing it up again. Two pairs of shorts for Jack, both from the Burda pattern I bought for a kids clothing swap about two years ago. The spider fabric (Eric Carle) was from Milly's recent destash and I teamed it with emerald green top stitching. The Superman fabric came from East Coast fabrics and I used red top stitching.