I've signed up for a Pay it Forward challenge on Bec Clarke's blog - http://becclarke.blogspot.com/
She has another one too - http://becclarkecreations.blogspot.com/
Check them out because she has some great jewelry and soap, and several great give-aways at the moment.
Here is the text from her 'pay it forward' challenge:
I found my idea here: Marianne's Art Blog.
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment and then commit to do the same on their blog.
Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
I am willing to post overseas (I am in Australia), but remember you must committ on your blog to do the same to others.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Right, so I commit to sending something handmade to the first five people who comment here. However, maybe five is a bit much for you to commit to, so as long as you pay it forward to at least two people then that's fine. Just leave a comment, put a link back to this along with your own Pay it Forward post on your blog and wait for me to be in touch!